The Anchor team appreciates the importance of a robust digital presence. We provide our clients with modern web CMS arming them with the tools to win and engage customers across digital channels. With the solution, the client will be able to:
- Create and manage content efficiently with inline drag-and-drop editing, requiring no help from your web team
- Reduce the time it takes to build responsive websites and mobile apps, and enable your marketing team to produce mobile-friendly content faster than ever before
- Connect with citizens and deliver consistent experiences across the web, email, mobile and social media with the help of easy to use built-in tools
One of the primary CMS we use is WordPress. Our web development team will work to ensure that your site setup is secured by implementing several security measures
Utilization of Secure WordPress Hosting
Implementation of Latest PHP Version
Clever Usernames and Passwords
Modify rights of WordPress Admin
Utilization of Two-Factor Authentication
HTTPS – SSL Certificate
Hide WordPress Version
Implement HTTP Security Headers
Implement WordPress Security Plugins
Configure advanced Database Security
Implement advanced File and Server Permissions
Disable Editing in Dashboard
Always Take WordPress Backups
Implement DDoS Protection
Our website program seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Appealing, interactive, accessible, and responsive design.
- Common theme and consistent design throughout.
- Visibility of company’s names, branding, and logos
- Accessible content management system (CMS).
- Secure site and design that adhere to security best practices.
- Prominence of standard page options to ensure the flow
- Search engine-friendly and advanced search capability will automatically deliver results according to user-input keywords and phrases, highlighting the keywords/phrases with duplicated results.
- Social media integration capabilities.
- User feedback/interaction
- PHP’s mail function.
- Adequate spam control.
- Reasonable average load-time.
- Optimized for the central/popular types of electronic devices.
- Capabable of allowing for regularly updated content such as videos, latest news announcements, and articles.
Anchor team will manage the client’s relationship, maintenance of the software after implementation. The Anchor team will coordinate and manage the change process, including but not limited to communication strategy advisory, training development, delivery, and management, milestone management and tracking, resistance management, feedback management, project win acknowledgment program, and post-implementation review. Our web design team will focus on:
- Standard Design Features
- A Strong Home Page to encourage user engagement
- Include Social Media Icons to encourage social media engagement