Public relations is one of the most effective methods to communicate and relate to the market. An effective public relations strategy will positively improve an organization’s revenue growth and ROI. Such a strategy also maximizes a return on experience with greater awareness and information for an organization’s products and services.
Our Public Relations (PR) strategy plays a vital role in any organization’s promotional strategy. A planned approach to leveraging public relations can be as important as advertising and sales promotions.
Our team develops Information, education, and communication (IEC) materials and promotional items for each targeted group under each strategic action. Like the foundational goals of our marketing, effective public relations to communicate tiered information to:
- Launch new products and services.
- Reposition a product or service.
- Create or increase interest in a product, service, or brand.
- Influence specific target groups.
- Defend products or services that have suffered from negative press or perception.
- Enhance the firm’s overall image.
We provide support for PR related activities including but not limited to:
- Interviews on radio, TV, print
- Print features
- Press Releases