Software Sales & Implementation
We are a software company. We assist our clients in building and implementing software technologies that meet their business needs—effectively by engaging employees and customers. We own and market software and are always ready to assist our clients in identifying other software options.
Step 1 - Planning & Initiation
- Define critical success factors for implementation
- Define the implementation strategy
- Coordinate any live product testing/demo
- Coordinate and develop an implementation plan in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Develop system design and wire-frame
Step 2 - Configuration & Testing
1. Identify and assess process changes for ERP software roll-out
2. Setup sandbox training
3. Configure software
- Screen layout design
- Screen panel field definitions
- Code configuration
- Workflow setup
- Business rules setup
- Document templates creation
- Dashboard & reports development
- User roles doing
- Tasks and other setups
4. Setup and execute Complete User Acceptance Test (UAT) and User Testing (UT)
Step 3 - Data Conversion & Migration
The Anchor team works with our clients and stakeholders to ensure that data conversion and migration from legacy systems are completed accurately.
Step 4 - Knowledge Transfer
With every installation or upgrade of software, users must have appropriate training. Training cannot just be a one-time activity—it should be continuous. We support knowledge transfer through proper system documentation, user guides. Our training sessions are delivered via:
- In-person option—barring impact from COVID-19
- Sandbox Training- The process owner can learn the tool and configuration options with our team.
- Live-Training can be set up with business owners and end-users onsite.
- Live-Training can be completed through webinar style.
- Extensive FAQ library that can facilitate direct inquiry by users at any level.
- Phone and email support.
Step 5 - Implementation & Support
As part of the planning and preparing for go-live, we conduct planning meetings with you to assess readiness, document go-live and cutover activities, define go-live contingency plans, and identify production support roles and responsibilities. Our Team documents these sessions in the form of a go-live plan. We work with our clients post-go-live to ensure that any other issues are resolved timely. The Anchor team believes in continuous improvement; we like to execute a go-live survey to assess the level of successes, setbacks, and best practices for future engagement.